"FrameMaker has detected a problem and must quit" Really?!

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Wed Feb 13 12:11:46 PST 2013

I have been told numerous times by Adobe support personnel that it is
a bad idea to have .fm files on a different drive from the
installation directory. Nonetheless I have installed FM on C:\ and
worked on network files for many years without serious problems (or
rather, problems could always be traced tio another source).
john