"FrameMaker has detected a problem and must quit" Really?!

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Feb 14 13:14:43 PST 2013

All:

I would really appreciate it if when you interact with anyone in Adobe Technical Support or Adobe Customer Support, you get the actual name (or id) of the person you are speaking to as well as the case number associated with your call. Every call has a case number even if the person doesn't tell you it. If you have that case number, we can trace back to whoever gave you such gross misinformation and send them off to the Gulag for regrooving or possibly terminate their association with our providers if there is a pattern of providing gross misinformation to our customers. If they refuse to provide a case number for your call, demand to speak with a supervisor!!!

            - Dov ("angry in San Jose")

[cid:image001.png at 01CE0AB5.40A2EA20]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com<mailto:isaacs at adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.

ISAACS-OFFICE.corp.adobe.com