best web help add-on for FrameMaker 10?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Feb 13 12:33:30 PST 2013

If I were working on the kind of project where the one-file-per-topic
model seemed like a plus, I'd focus on authoring tools that support
DocBook and/or DITA.

I don't think that projects so large that you need multiple writers
make that model desirable. Usually individual writers own larger
chunks of content.