cannot generate PDF

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:13:28 PST 2013

I'd be willing to bet it's the equation graphics you mentioned earlier.

Before slicing and dicing the entire file, I'd delete the graphics, one by
one, and see if it prints without them.
If that works, open the graphic(s) in an editor, make a change, and save it
back to a new file name, to force a rewrite of the file.
Then import them again.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.