Vertical Alignment Bottom

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Feb 14 00:06:10 PST 2013

Hi,

I would really love to be able to set the vertical alignment for
regular paragraphs. I enter this request regularly in the FrameMaker
wishlist:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

However, the idea with the table is very good. I will test it later
today. If you have to take into account that translations have less
or more lines than your source text, you cannot use a static solutions.
Thanks for this tip.

Best regards,

Winfried