Vertical Alignment Bottom

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Wed Feb 13 12:16:47 PST 2013

A couple of hacky ideas (I'm also copying others' ideas, to centralize
them):

1) Run-in para (2 pit, -2pt space below) followed by a "push-down" para
with Space Above Pgf equal to line height minus text frame height.
1a) Additional "push-down" paras to accommodate two, three, and more
lines of text (fiddly).

2) Single-cell table the size of the text frame, containing a para with
Cell Vertical Alignment "Bottom".

3) Anchored Frame placed [wherever] with Anchoring Position set to "At
Bottom of Column", shrinkwrapped around a text frame with [whatever]
para(s). Use the size and position of the text frame in the anchored
frame, to control para(s)'s positioning relative to the main text frame.
Set object properties to run around square.

4) Redesign the master pages with two Flows: one for the top-of-page
contents and one for the bottom-of-page contents.

5) Typeset the bottom-of-page contents as footnotes without footnoting
symbols (or with invisible-color symbols).

Hell... maybe more ways, but one of those should cover you.
David