Unable to import icons from one reference page of the FM file to another FM file

Keerthi Latha keerthilatha_82 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 20 21:36:14 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am working a many FM books (version 10). I am trying to copy Note, Caution, Warning images from one FM file reference page to another FM file.

I open one of the FM file which displays these icons and perform the following step in the destination file:

	1. Choose File > Import > Formats.

	2. Select the FM file which displays the Note/Caution/Warning icons in theImport from Documents field.
	3. Deselect all the options and select only reference page in theImport and Update field.
	4. Click Import.
After I perform these steps, I am unable to see the icons in the destination FM file body pages.

Can anyone help me to know what is going wrong?