switch between 8.5x11 and A4 sized pages within the same book?

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Thu Feb 21 08:45:54 PST 2013

Hello Lise;
     There are two (IMO) better solutions than two full books.

One is to use a "universal" page (11.5 x 7.5 in ) --short enough to fit
on US Letter; narrow enough for A4. The downside is that you will end up
with extra white space (L&R on US, T&B on A4). OTOH, you can print the
PDF anywhere.

The other is to define two templates (one for each paper size), and then
generate two PDFs (applying the "other" template between generation).

Grant