switch between 8.5x11 and A4 sized pages within the same book?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Feb 21 23:55:29 PST 2013

Hi,

Another aspect which was not mentioned yet:
If you have two different templates, I assume that the
margins are kept for both paper sizes. That means that
the text frame for the main text flow has a different
width. That also means that tables which will extend
across the text frame width might be too wide in the
other template. Or graphics are too large.

I recommend to use a FrameScript script (which would not
be that complicated) to do this for you.

Or you make the text frame size fit to both paper sizes as
others had suggested.

Best regards

Winfried