Zoom Level Settings in FM 11

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:35:47 PST 2013

While this may not meet your needs, you can affect all (or just the selected) files in a book by choosing View > Zoom and choosing In, Out, 100%, Fit Page in Window (plus a couple of others). I find this useful since my monitor happens to fit the page to a full size window at 84%. The fact that this affects multiple files more than makes up, to me, for the loss of the ability to designate exactly which size to zoom to. If I need some particularly gargantuan size factor for a given file, I just type it into that percentage box you complain about.

Craig