Cost of software charged outside US borders

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Feb 22 12:23:58 PST 2013

I have complained on this list before about price gouging by Adobe, but
this article (albeit about music, refers to Adobe too) is interesting in
that my concerns have been noted by others.

What is also interesting is the big players, MS, Adobe and Apple are
being called to account by a parliamentary inquiry in Australia for
price discrepancies for bits and bytes that are merely downloaded.

I hope for more realistic charges from Adobe in the future, but well...

Alan
--
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland