Confluence + Scroll Versions [was: Single sourcing from Frame and a wiki ... or something ...]

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Feb 22 11:54:52 PST 2013

K15t now has a Confluence plug-in that adds document-level versioning
and content reuse:

http://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-versions/overview

http://blog.k15t.com/2012/08/scroll-versions%3A-wiki-based-documentation-that-works

I still haven't found a way to migrate large quantities of FrameMaker
source to Confluence efficiently.