Line numbering tables in FM11?

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Mon Feb 25 03:43:47 PST 2013

Sooo... just popped $400 to upgrade to FM11, solely for the line
numbering.  However,  we're working on a set of engineering specs that
contains many huge tables, and Frame isn't numbering any lines in the
tables.

Is this just the way it works?  Or am I missing some setting that would
add line numbers corresponding to text in tables? This is a killer issue
for this project, and it Frame can't do it we'll have to resort back to
our previous method of putting hard-coded line numbers on the master
pages -- which client doesn't like because then every page has the same
numbers.

--
Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674