OT: Anyone moving to InDesign

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Mon Feb 25 10:36:01 PST 2013

Rick,

I don't have any data to share, but wanted to mention some good third-party
plugins for InDesign (although I don't think I'm telling you anything
new...):
EmSoftware.com
TeacupSoftware.com
65bitSoftware.com
Woodwing.com

In addition, as I'm sure you also know, it does support XML with style
mapping.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Authorized QuarkXPress Instructor and Certified Expert since 1988

*************
Hello Framers,

I am doing some interesting work publishing data-driven documents with
InDesign. I am looking for some sample data that I may be willing to use for
prototypes. If you have any interest in this area, please contact me
offlist. This may be an opportunity to see if InDesign is a good solution
for your catalogs, parts lists, etc. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045