Copy/paste of in-book xrefs

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 06:28:45 PST 2013

At 16:18 +0200 28/2/13, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:

>I'm not 100% sure about all this. I've just noticed certain combinations don't work and certain do. If anyone has more definitive information, please let us know.

As Fred explained to me off list, FrameMaker stores an in-document xref differently to an ex-document xref, without a file path. This means - as several of you have said - that pasting an in-document xref to another document in the same book will not work.

Thanks everyone. You learn something new every day - whether you intend to or not ;-)

--
Steve