FrameMaker 10 does not start ("licensing expired")

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Tue Jan 1 03:36:07 PST 2013

Thanks and best wishes to you too, Anjaneai!

I tried solutions 1 and 2, with no success. Restarting the 'Flexnet
Licensing Service' and 'Flexnet Licensing Service 64' did not help either.

Not yet desperate enough to try solution 3, which involves uninstalling FM
and re-installing it -- perhaps the problem in Adobe licensing services
will be fixed in the meantime? (as other FM10 users encountered the problem
and more and more will likely encounter it when they are back from holiday)

Shlomo