FrameMaker 10 does not start ("licensing expired")

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 06:28:02 PST 2013

This is the kind of thing that really hurts Adobes image in the minds of users who purchase licenses with the simple idea that they will be able to use the software when they need it.I have earlier complained about the fact that installing CS6 caused the disabling of my TCS3 Acrobat X thirty days after installing CS6. Somebody at Adobe needs to get the installation team for the CS suites to respect other installations, especially if those licenses are for other Adobe products. Craig