FrameMaker 10 does not start ("licensing expired")

Megha Chaitanya megha at adobe.com
Wed Jan 2 23:23:35 PST 2013

You can apply this patch ,it is a superset . It is available at  http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/cant-launch-framemaker-10.html  .

1. Go to Add and Remove Programs.

2. Look for " Name" and "Version" fields for FrameMaker 10 entry.

3. If the name says "Adobe FrameMaker 10" and Version says "10.0.0.388" or "10.0.1.402" or "10.0.2.419"pls. download TCS3Update.zip file,  unzip it and run the executable.

4. Otherwise, if the name says "Adobe FrameMaker 10.0.1" and version says "10.0.1.408" or 10.0.2.419" download TCS3_5Update.zip, unzip it and run the executable.

Regards,
Megha
Adobe FrameMaker