Sorting paragraphs

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Jan 7 02:42:34 PST 2013

Hi,

You can also use itl's FrameScript script:
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/i-frame-modules/base-pack/sort-paragraph-sections.html

It's part of the base pack, but as far as I know you can
also buy single scripts.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.