Sorting paragraphs

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Jan 8 10:25:09 PST 2013

Maxwell, I had NO idea that this was possible. I've never used the
View->Pods commands because I thought it just referred to text
insets, which I rarely use. The Insets pod will indeed be very
valuable and will relieve me of generating temporary lists to see
what graphics are in a file. Thanks so much. I love this list.

Carol

At 11:00 AM 1/8/2013, framers-request at lists.frameusers.com wrote:
>If you are using FrameMaker 9, 10 or 11, you can use
>View->Pods->Insets and set your display for graphic insets (for doc
>or all docs). If you click on the *name* field, it will create a
>display, sorted alphabetically.  Although you cannot print this
>display, you can make screen captures. After using this feature for
>awhile, you may find yourself moving away from generated lists.  I
>haven't used LOR (List of References) in about 2.5 years now.

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773
mailto:celkins at awrittenword.com