Sorting paragraphs

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Mon Jan 7 17:02:03 PST 2013

Shmuel,

If you are using FrameMaker 9, 10 or 11, you can use View->Pods->Insets and set your display for graphic insets (for doc or all docs). If you click on the *name* field, it will create a display, sorted alphabetically.  Although you cannot print this display, you can make screen captures. After using this feature for awhile, you may find yourself moving away from generated lists.  I haven't used LOR (List of References) in about 2.5 years now.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm