Sorting paragraphs

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Jan 8 11:28:58 PST 2013

Interesting, I never knew about that feature either. In FM10 it shows
only those insets in open documents even if I choose a book from the
Select menu, is that the intended behavior?

Adobe should hire a competent UI designer to take all this additional
functionality that has been hidden into obscure corners of the product
over the years and make it usable. And they they should hire some
competent tech writers / editors to given the docs a similar makeover
and fill in the gaping holes.