Exporting/Importing Combined Fonts

Lisa Radunz lisaannradunz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:00:52 PST 2013

Is there a way to export/import combined fonts? I often have large books (20+ chapters) that are translated into asian languages and prefer to use combined fonts to support and display both the source EN characters and the asian characters within the same sentence/paragraph. Perhaps I am missing something, but I have not found an easy way to create my combined fonts once (two to four combined font options) and apply them to all chapters in the book. I know I could set them once in a chapter, apply them to the para styles and then import those styles to other chapters... but can I get the combined fonts out and bring them into another book that may use different para styles or names without recreating the combined fonts...?

Thanks, Lisa Radunz