Make files open in correct version

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:19:37 PST 2013

Good point, Richard. Yes, this project is a book--that is revised
quarterly with about 15 files, total about 100 pages. I usually don't
book the files until later in the project, when it's time to finalize
pagination; while multiple users are working on the files there's no
particular need to work on them as a book. But there's no reason why
I can't temporarily re-book for this purpose, or why it can't be a
book from the start.

For my larger projects with many more stages, this will be an issue
to resolve...maybe I will find a way to batch-modify through Mac OS
Finder.

Thanks,
Karen