TCS: Frame to Robo Cross Refs: Conversion Unpredictable

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Tue Jan 15 19:30:46 PST 2013

Hi Keith,

I've seen this myself. Very frustrating, and I was never able to
determine a root cause. I wound up editing the RoboHelp HTML output to
remove the page numbers.

If you uncover any additional clues or find a solution, please share.

-Alan
---
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication <http://www.stc.org>Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
President, Society for Technical Communication
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532