Frame to Robo Cross Refs: Conversion Unpredictable

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Wed Jan 16 05:54:49 PST 2013

Two avenues of attack for this - one is to examine the places it worked & where it didn't in both the resulting RH topic & source FM file - are some xrefs by paragraph and others by marker tag? Conditional text at play here? There has to be something going on in or around the xref to make it convert right/wrong sometimes.
The second area would be to do an experiment where you create a new project in RH, use your .isf file from your linked project, and do an import of the FM content (checking to see that all the conversion settings are set to "see 'ABC'") and see if linking vs. importing is at the source of the problem.