Updating older versions of Adobe fonts? Slightly off-topic, but related in a way!

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Jan 18 17:54:24 PST 2013

Maybe we can just stop labelling people as "morons" or "incompetents" ...

And by the way, if you know anything about the real history of OS/2, you wouldn't be labelling them as "incompetents." The fact was that OS/2 was supposed to be the enterprise OS for PCs as a joint Microsoft / IBM project until Microsoft stabbed IBM in the back deciding to go their own way and back out of their commitments. Technically, OS/2 was far ahead of Windows'9x and early Windows NT!

            - Dov