FM 11 crashing consistently on Save Ditamap As > PDF

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:58:03 PST 2013

Over the last few days I'm running into FM11 crashing every time I try to use the Save Ditamap As > PDF option. It also crashes when I try to save the ditamap as a composite document. I've sent a handful of the many error log files generated to fmerror at adobe.com so they are aware of the problem. Is anybody else seeing this? My co-workers "virgin" installation of FM11 does the same thing when trying to save the same ditamap to PDF. Thanks. Craig