OT: Adobe Illustrator group?

Ivan David Vaseekaran davidi at adobe.com
Thu Jan 24 01:32:52 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

I believe the Illustrator forum on the Adobe website is one of the most active and useful Illustrator forums you could use. It is an open forum, and the community caters really well to a pretty diverse bunch of users - starting from one-off users, new users, to those who've been power users and are constantly learning or exploring new stuff. You can talk about things ranging from How-to questions, tips and tricks, to best practices, and plenty of other Illustrator-related topics.

Have a question? You can search the forums and learn from previous discussions on the forum. Just type a question into the search bar at the top of the page, and check if anyone else has asked the same or similar question before.

1) Adobe Illustrator forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/illustrator/illustrator_general?view=discussions
2) You can browse the forum. To ask questions, you need to sign in with a free Adobe account (https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?returnurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fadobe_login&e=ca&loc=en)

I hope this reply helps. I'm one of the moderators on the Adobe Illustrator forum, and I hope to see you there :)

Cheers,
David