FM 11 crashing consistently on Save Ditamap As > PDF

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu Jan 24 09:21:17 PST 2013

It sounds like there's something in your topics (or map) that FM doesn't
like. I'd start by pruning the set of files down to locate the problem.

Have these files been authored in FM or another XML editor? It's
possible that you're using DITA elements or features in a way that FM
doesn't support.

Are you applying a ditaval file? Try the build without the filtering to
see if that works.

You might want to post your question to the framemaker-dita Yahoo group
as that'll get to an audience who may have more experience with DITA and FM.

Cheers,

...scott