TCS3.5 > FM10 to RoboHelp: Handling 'more info' help links in FM original

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Jan 28 10:50:41 PST 2013

I have TCS 3.5, save as PDF from FrameMaker 10, and generate WebHelp
with RoboHelp 9. I have the same "see <cross-reference>" links in PDF
and WebHelp, the only difference is that RoboHelp suppresses the page
numbers.

It's not clear to me what you're trying to do.

"Currently have" makes it sound like you're migrating from something
to FM10. What?

Why do you want the links to be conditional text?