TCS3.5 > FM10 to RoboHelp: Handling 'more info' help links in FM original

Steve Whalley WhalleyS at kssfuels.com
Tue Jan 29 01:04:27 PST 2013

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your response.  To explain: we're not migrating anything, we're trying to mimic the presentation of the help we currently have (created directly with RoboHelp 9) in new single-source documents created using FM10 (for PDF output) then 'transformed' via RoboHelp 9 to produce the help output. So, in the PDF output we do not want to include the 'For more information see' references to help topics (which is what these links are).

Regards - Steve

Steve Whalley
Technical Author
KSS Fuels