Frame 9: Paragraph tag that's automatically conditional?

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Tue Jan 29 08:26:19 PST 2013

That's an interesting thought…adding a condition setting to the paragraph/character catalogs (sorry, I just expanded the scope of your original idea!)

Currently there's no such setting that I'm aware of, but there are Control key combos to add, delete and remove conditions from text.	Control-4, -5, and -6 (respectively) in FM11. IIRC, the keys are the same in earlier versions, but in FM11 they bring up the Smart Insert for conditional text. The Smart Insert is an improvement over earlier interfaces.

I still like the original idea, though. Visit adobe.com/go/wish to suggest it to the team for the next release.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning

twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840