Frame 9: Paragraph tag that's automatically conditional?

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Tue Jan 29 06:11:10 PST 2013

> Is there a way to make a paragraph format automatically conditional? Meaning, I hit
> F9, select the tag, and as it takes on the paragraph format I assign, it also takes on
> the conditional format I want? I'm assuming this would be a plug-in or something.
> I've dug around and am not finding anything in the day-to-day functions of Frame.

Not that I know of, but there is a way to quickly apply the condition when you've finished giving the paragraphs the correct para format:
1. find some text that has the conditional text settings you want and select this.
2. Copy special->conditional text settings
3. Find: paragraph Tag <your tag>
4. Replace: by pasting.

Harro de Jong
Triview