Frame 9: Paragraph tag that's automatically conditional?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Jan 29 09:09:07 PST 2013

According to Max Hoffman .. this was a feature that was discussed in the
early days of FM, but was shot down by the developers. I think it would
be a great feature.

If you're working with structured FM, I believe that the AXCM plugin
from West Street Consulting will do what you want ..

     http://weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_AXCM.htm

Cheers,

...scott