TCS3.5 > FM10 to RoboHelp: Handling 'more info' help links in FM original

Tue Jan 29 12:07:30 PST 2013

Steve Whalley wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for your response.  To explain: we're not migrating anything, we're
> trying to mimic the presentation of the help we currently have (created
> directly with RoboHelp 9) in new single-source documents created using FM10
> (for PDF output) then 'transformed' via RoboHelp 9 to produce the help output.
> So, in the PDF output we do not want to include the 'For more information see'
> references to help topics (which is what these links are).

If you're producing both online help and print/PDF from the same source, don't you already have output-specific condition tags in FM (like "print" and "help")?

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom