Pagination FM 11

Judy Bragg judy at hypack.com
Wed Jan 30 11:38:06 PST 2013

I'm trying to generate a PDF of my document. The book includes several
fm documents distributed through several folders.

Each folder is a chapter and, except for the 1st in each chapter which
starts with a ChapterTitle paragraph (starts top of page). Each fm in
the chapter after that is a section beginning with Heading 1 (formatted
to start anywhere).

/Through the book/, I've set the pagination settings for all but the 1st
document in each chapter to print double-sided, starting on the next
available page and delete empty pages.  (The first document in each
chapter starts on the right.)

The problem: I have 3 fm's that don't delete the pages when I render the
PDF.

What am I missing?

(Running FM11 on Windows 7)

--