Pagination FM 11

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Wed Jan 30 13:07:57 PST 2013

Ah, if I understand correctly, the problem is with your FM pagination settings. Your files may need to have Format > Page Layout > Pagination settings changed to Don't Change Page Count. I'm not sure whether Double or Single-Sided is best for your purposes…your mileage may vary!

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning

twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840