Pagination FM 11

Judy Bragg judy at hypack.com
Thu Jan 31 06:13:15 PST 2013

I really appreciate all of your input so far.  Thank you! Unfortunately,
we haven't yet found the answer. I did trip over something that may
"click" with someone though.

In each case, if I change the conditional settings to "Show All" and set
the pagination settings to "Next Available [Page]" and "Delete Empty
Pages", I don't have the blank pages at the end. When I change the
conditional settings to show only the conditions appropriate to the PDF,
I get the blank pages in the FM as well as the PDF. I can see the
pilcrow marking the end of the document so I don't know what FM thinks
is beyond that point.

Judy Bragg
Technical Writer
HYPACK, Inc.