Pagination FM 11

Gutierrez, Anita Anita.Gutierrez at sage.com
Thu Jan 31 07:17:13 PST 2013

Ah, yes, thanks for adding to the list of possible culprits, Fred!  In particular, I've also seen the cloned main text frame.  That's a tough one to troubleshoot because as you say, it overlies the "real" one.  Here's how I finally found it:

Ctrl-click on the main text frame.
Grab one of the selection handles and drag it to the up or left to make it smaller than the "real" frame.
Press Ctrl-L to refresh the view.
If you still see the outline of the main text frame, then the frame you just resized is extra. Delete it.
If you don't still see the main text frame, the one you resized is actually the "real" frame.  Press Ctrl-Z to undo the resizing.