Condition indicators not working in table rows

Christenson, Pat PChristenson at ftportfolios.com
Wed Jul 3 08:29:34 PDT 2013

Hi again -

(I hope I'm not turning into a pest.)

I'm using FrameMaker 10. In earlier versions, when I applied a condition to a table row, hatchmarks appeared when condition indicators were turned on. This doesn't seem to be the case in FrameMaker 10. I've tried using a variety of combinations of color, style and background in the condition definition and I can't get any indication that a row is conditionalized (or a whole table, for that matter).

Am I missing something here. I've checked, double-checked, and triple-checked that condition indicators are on. They work perfectly with text.

Thanks.

Pat Christenson
Resource Coordinator
Fitzgerald Marketing and Communications