Condition indicators not working in table rows

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Wed Jul 3 15:11:06 PDT 2013

Works for us. FM 10 doesn't tend to give us hash marks on conditioned
rows, it tends to give solid thick borders. But definitely clearly shows
if a row's conditioned. Doesn't show if a whole table is, except by
colouring the table anchor.

We use a mix of text colour and background for condition indicators.

Have you tried washing your files through MIF?

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> "Christenson, Pat" <PChristenson at ftportfolios.com> 4/07/13 03:29

Hi again –

(I hope I’m not turning into a pest.)

I’m using FrameMaker 10. In earlier versions, when I applied a
condition to a table row, hatchmarks appeared when condition indicators
were turned on. This doesn’t seem to be the case in FrameMaker 10. I’ve
tried using a variety of combinations of color, style and background in
the condition definition and I can’t get any indication that a row is
conditionalized (or a whole table, for that matter).

Am I missing something here. I’ve checked, double-checked, and
triple-checked that condition indicators are on. They work perfectly
with text.

Thanks.

Pat Christenson
Resource Coordinator
Fitzgerald Marketing and Communications
PChristenson at ftportfolios.com

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.