Template content for new DITA topics (FM 11)

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Wed Jul 10 09:06:53 PDT 2013

Hi Wim...

You'll want to modify the template file specified by the structured
application you're using. After creating a topic, use StructureTools >
Set Structured Application to determine the structured application
you're using .. then locate the structured application definition for
that app (likely in the "Global" application definitions file ..
StructureTools > Edit Global Application Definitions). The application
definition will reference the template file you'll want to modify. Note
that there are different structure applications for each topic type, so
you may need to modify multiple templates.

Cheers,

...scott