Template content for new DITA topics (FM 11)

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Wed Jul 10 09:15:20 PDT 2013

Hi Scott,

well, the template file doesn't bring content. The default DITA topic types have blanc templates, but creating a new topic brings a basic structure (topic-title-topicmeta-body-relatedlinks). I'd like to know where that comes from? Same, inserting a steps element also adds step and cmd. That must be defined somewhere? I recall having seen it once, but I can't remember …  For one of my projects I want to modify these default settings.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Information Energy 2013 – Leading Conference on Innovation in Knowledge and Information Exchange
IEn2013

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013