Missing HTML Conversion

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:14:11 PDT 2013

One of the files in my FM 11 book will not convert to HTML at all,
either as part of the book or as an individual file. When I open it
in a text editor, I see that the first line of the file is blank. Is
this a problem, and if so, how do I fix it? If not, what other
culprits might I look into to resolve the problem? Note: last year
this file converted.

Blank line aside, curious as to why the first item in the
document--the chapter heading--is not the first item in the text
file? (It shows up on line 21 of this file... and on line 19 of
another file that DOES convert.)

Thanks,
Karen