HTML Mapping: Headings vs. Page Breaks

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 14:46:04 PDT 2013

Update:
It appears that the "Major" heading will not follow its parent content to a
new page no matter what comes before it, heading or body text. I have
double-checked and it is definitely set as a heading and not to break. It
does always follow something else, either the heading mentioned or body
text that does follow its parent heading (part of the same section).
Instead of following its parent, the "Major" heading and its content stay
on the first page of the section.

Could it have anything to do with the heading level FM arbitrarily assigns
each heading in its catalog on conversion? For example, while this heading
level is typically D (h4 in HTML), FM usually assigns it level h6.

I also notice that FM generates invisibles in its HTML code, such as
invisible returns or spaces between the end of a URL and punctuation
outside the URL formatting. Could this have anything to do with the problem?

Thanks,
Karen