Custom Ruling and Shading of Tables via xml and EDD rules

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:11:37 PDT 2013

Thanks Roger,

This sets me on the right track, and that is all I needed.

I will look up the properties, use XSLT to transform the class values to a
set of attributes that I can map to FM properties in the R/W Rules file.
 This is all simple and routine for us to do here.   I agree with what you
said, the exact syntax [of the FM properties] is not always easily found.
 I have the "Structure Application Developer's Guide" right here in front
of me.