A query regarding <$paranum>

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:48:26 PDT 2013

I think the two things to look at are whether the properties for the $chapnum system variable are properly set up in the Numbering Properties sheet for each chapter, and whether you have done a Book Update to ensure that the numbering has properly set itself in each file for the book context.

-Fred Ridder