OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Adobe 'Creative Cloud' (again)

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Thu Jul 18 12:52:52 PDT 2013

Bandwidth is measured also by the number of emails one can reasonably read (and respond to) in a given length of time.

I can't be the only person who is tired of reading about reactions to the CS licensing model on this FrameMaker forum…

I don't know anything about Adobe's plans.

Everyone's time is worth (and costs) something…the time required to participate and/or read these discussions thus have a cost, so I'm asking... perhaps those with a keen interest in the topic could take the discussion of it offline or to a CS-oriented list until Adobe indicates this will affect FrameMaker?

I'm happy to discuss this off-list, but as a courtesy, will be avoiding this thread (even more) going forward.

-Matt