OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Adobe 'Creative Cloud' (again)

Zimmerman, Gary Gary.Zimmerman at Teradata.com
Thu Jul 18 13:32:06 PDT 2013

<unlurk>

I think the topic is of interest to a good portion of FM users, even if it's just ranting and speculation.  As long as the subject lines are well indicative of content, I can delete the messages without reading them (as I have been doing once I tired of the topic myself).  Really the only extra bandwidth to my time is scanning a longer list of email message subjects and deleting, but I do that anyway.

-- garyZ

</unlurk>